What a dark day in Americas history . I am truly disappointed in this election and can only pray our people and country survive it . I know alot of people are happy about it and I can only Hope and Pray that this leopard will change his spots .
What a dark day in Americas history . I am truly disappointed in this election and can only pray our people and country survive it . I know alot of people are happy about it and I can only Hope and Pray that this leopard will change his spots .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
its the darkest day in the hitory of this country
im disgusted with the american people
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I couldnt be more proud.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldnt be more proud.</div></div>
thats because you are too young and uneducated to realize how bad this truly is going to be for the country
in 18 months i have a feeling youll be singing a different song
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I cried last night when it was announced and I have never had such a strong reaction to politics before. I'm truly worried.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its the darkest day in the hitory of this country
im disgusted with the american people
</div></div>
First 9-11 was..now this is?..lol...Where is the "doom and gloom" store?..cuz many of y'all must be patrons.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its the darkest day in the hitory of this country
im disgusted with the american people
</div></div>
First 9-11 was..now this is?..lol...Where is the "doom and gloom" store?..cuz many of y'all must be patrons. </div></div>
im telling you i have a feeling that something much worse than 9/11 is coming
he doesnt scare the world
much of the world thinks hes a joke and even biden himself said he was going to be tested
the clock is ticking
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
you're an idiot
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're an idiot </div></div>
its already started up again in gaza
he has no interest in fighting a war on terror
wait and see
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
No President is going to be able to get us out of mess we are in right now, but somebody has got to try, and it sure as heck wasn't going to be McCain, we would have just stayed right in the track we are going now and that my friends doesn't look good. How many wars can one country get itself into, we keep it up it will be what 4, 5, when do you stop. You say Obama doesn't scare the world, you know what, Bush didn't either. Nobody is gonna get us completely out from under the damage the last 8 years have done to this country, so don't expect that.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks